JD for Associate iOS Developer
Role – Associate-iOS Developer
Qualification: B.Tech/ MCA (preferred)/ Graduates with computer background
Work Location – Gurgaon
Salary- 4 Lacs p.a.
Required skills: –
iPhone programming experience of (0.5 to 1.5 year)
– Strong Knowledge of Objective C/Swift 4, xCode 8 and above.
– Hands on experience on Swift is desired.
– Familiarity with REST/SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end
services. JSON Data Parsing, AFNetworking,
– Frameworks: CocoaTouch, UIKit, UIFoundation.
– Singleton Classes, GCD and Threading.
– SDK Integration like Facebook, Dropbox, Fabric etc.
– Strong knowledge working on UITableView, UIScrollView, UICollectionView,
– NSUserDefaults, Delegates, Protocols and extensions, Local Notifications,
FCM/APNS Push Notifications.
– How to Create Custom Classes.
– Knowledge of OOPs and mobile app design patterns i.e. MVC
Additional desired skills: –
– Strong visual and interactive design skills – a clear grasp of typography,
layout, color, motion, and behavior
– Have developed multiple applications individually and able to contribute
independently and work on strict deadlines
– Good communication skills
– Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus.
– Experience in Messenger apps is a big plus