No. Of Openings : 6 ( 2-2 in all Locations – Delhi , Mumbai , Dehradun)
Experience : 1 – 2 years in sales of construction chemicals or relevant field with same target customers ( Contractors , builders, Construction Project heads , architects, RMC plants , )
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate ( MBA ) , civil engineers will also do if interested in sales profile
Salary : As per the experience ( 15k to 20k ) can be extended for good candidate
Job Location : Dehradun , Mumbai & Delhi
Job Responsibilities ·
Marketing Executive : BTech / BSC/ ( PCM ) / MBA( 3 to 4 Yrs.)
1. Identifying new business opportunities and ability in accelerating business growth.
2. Follow up quotation preparation, payment follow up, payment collection within due date with repeat.
3. Execution of purchase order with co- ordination of dispatch and conveying the position of material which will be in transit.
4. Proficient in English and can correspond independently.
5. Responsible for generating sales with existing.
6. To visit the sites and guide the customers and provide the solutions as per customer’s requirements
7. Follow up for technical clearance & product approval/Specification with consultants/customers.
8. Product presentation, provide Technical Assistance, Application Support and Solutions to Customer.
9. To Achieving the set sales and collection targets
POSITION NO. 2
Designation – Regional Marketing Manager
Salary – Negotiable
Experience – 6 -7 Yrs. Experience in similar field
Regional Marketing Manager : BTech / BSC/ ( PCM ) / MBA( 3 to 4 Yrs.)
Job Responsibilities ·
1. Marketing Expertise in Construction Chemical , do the onsite verification by himself
2. Control the Entire Team & Focus on Getting the Business
3. Marketing of Construction Chemicals of the Company in India and abroad as per given targets.
4. Marketing of water proofing Chemicals and its application
5. To look after quality control testing procedures and other indigenously developed products at various sites as per requirement ( Which has done Power Project , Road & Construction Sites)
6. To visit the sites and guide the customers and provide the solutions as per customer’s requirements.
7. To build and maintain relationships with clients, distributors, applicators, contractors.
8. To give feedback to management about the trial results of our products at the plant.
9. Collection of payments from the clients as per rule of the Company.
10. Developing a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
11. Conducting research to identify new markets and customer needs
12. Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
13. Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objective
14. Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
15. Collection of outstanding payments.
16. Market Intelligence on trends and competition.
17. Attending and contributing to the Planning/Periodic reviews.
18. Handling Promotional activities like Exhibitions, seminars , trials at customer level etc
19. Quoting of tenders/enquiries & the follow-up, handling techno-Commercial discussion & negotiation.
20. Follow up for technical clearance & product approval/Specification with consultants/customers.
21. Product presentation, Application Support and Solutions to Customer.