Manager – Operations. operations (ITIL-Project Management, Service Desk, Customer Service, Technical Support, Up-selling, Inbound, Outbound, Backend, Voice, Chat, Email & Web)
experience in a people management role,comprehensive know-how of building, developing, and leading workgroups and carrying out the following duties:
· Managing a span of 300+ headcount through multiple DMs and AMs.
· Completing daily Senior Management reviews, and Client Business Reviews (weekly, monthly, quarterly) focusing on improving service delivery.
· Capacity planning through client’s quarterly projections and accordingly managing the hiring ramps, reallocations across all designation levels.
· Conducting effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology infrastructure, seat utilization etc.)
· Serving as a leader and point of contact for escalated scenarios of decision-making nature.
· Performing trend analysis on MIS/ data and identifying deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommending solutions.
· Setting the vision, direction, and culture of the workgroup by managing workgroup’s target expectations & goals.
· Managing and increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, WFM, MIS, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and gap-bridging between support and business functions.
· Monitoring real time service levels, shrinkage & schedule adherence and being accountable for meeting and exceeding the targets for the project.
· Identifying causes for non-achievement of SLAs, developing solutions and executing the same with defined timelines and owners.
· Providing coaching/feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones to DMs & AMs that focus on improving KPI delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Setting training and mentoring plans in place for the employees and enabling them to be eligible for inter/intra project opportunities.
· Improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission; specifically, better management reporting, information management and flow.
· Conducting weekly reviews with DMs & AMs and open house with the entire floor to be updated on all floor issues / concerns and devising remedial actions.
· Setting priorities, driving motivation & engagement for employees.
· Completing performance appraisal cycle for the workgroup.
· Keeping shrinkage and attrition under control.