Designation – ( Manager R&D and Technical Marketing )
Salary – Negotiable
Experience – 6 -7 Yrs. Experience in similar field
Location : Dehradun & Mumbai
Qualification : BSC / MSC in Chemistry
1. Providing Technical Support to Marketing Executive to conduct trials.
2. Up gradation of the existing product range.
3. Improving the quality of existing product range.
4. Developing Cost Effective alternatives to the existing formulations without compromising the quality.
5. Innovation of new Chemical composition for optimum performance.
6. Implementation of latest & Cost effective methods of processing
7. Monitoring the quality of raw material production & maintaining the records.
8. Laying down the specification of raw materials.
9. Representing the Company in various organizations, corporate for technical presentation.
10. Marketing of Construction Chemicals of the Company in India and abroad as per given targets.
11. To look after quality control testing procedures and other indigenously developed products at various sites as per requirement.
12. To visit the sites and guide the customers and provide the solutions as per customer’s requirements.
13. To conduct/ supervise the trials at site whenever required.
14. To build and maintain relationships with clients, distributors, applicators, contractors.
15. To give feedback to management about the trial results of our products at the plant.
16. To provide training for junior team members and evaluate on their performance.
17. Technical support to all the Sales & Marketing Team