Job Description: PHP
Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
· Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
· Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
· Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
· Sending regular updates about project status
· Must have Knowledge/experience in various frameworks like YII , YII 2 , Codigniter ,
Laravel , Angular , Node Js.
· Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
· Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features
Collaboration and communication
Collaboration with a team is vitally important. Even if you are the only one working on a project,
you will need to collaborate with other people in the organization.
Years of experience aren’t critical – enormous enthusiasm and ambition to take on this role of
great responsibility is!
o 6 months – 2.5 years.
o Excellent in MS Office, Excel, SQL and basic database know how.
o Should possess Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
o Excellent Logical & analytical bent of mind and a flair for data analysis.
Essential Personal Attributes
o Flexible and adaptable to changing environments
o Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude with a desire to progress
o Self-motivated, proactive and uses initiative for process improvement
o Possess sound judgment
o Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
o Ability to accept direction and suggestion for personal development
o Ability to show a flexible approach to working hours
o Innovative and able to think outside the