Title: Project Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Six months plus
Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large or multiple small projects. Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and systems analysis. Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems management. Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies. Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs. Manages overall project communication and resolves issues. Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis, contingency planning and risk assessment. Oversees the development of recommendations regarding systems or process design solutions and process improvements. Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and business line staff. Having 6+ years’ experience. The role: The Project Manager drives strategy and executes on high priority projects. The candidate will work with stakeholders across the company and will be challenged to lead cross functional teams of some of the best talent in the company and industry.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager consist of:
· Leading the implementation of liquidity management and balance sheet management technology initiatives
· Designing, developing, and managing project plans in a complex dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirements
· Ensuring projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate risk and to be delivered on time.
· Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent.
· Partnering cross-functionally with project customers to provide strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project delivery.
· Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments Requirements:
· Liquidity management and balance sheet management subject matter / project experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· At least 6 years of financial services project management experience.
· Agile project management experience.
· QRM (and/or similar) system project experience
· Agile or Six Sigma certification
· Vendor management experience