Title: SharePoint Consultant with Project Management
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: Six months Plus
· Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for TDE Resilency projects. Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis. Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems management. Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project management processes, standards and strategies. Provides resolution of major issues and manages project interdependencies and handoffs. Manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
· Must be proficient in building and maintaining SharePoint sites as a method of communication.
· Having 3-6 years’ experience. Create Project Plans Create SharePoint sites Develop Project/Stream budget and forecast resources/costs
· Monitor Budget and Project Costs Ensure all relevant Project Artifacts are captured and stored for audit Update PMO Release Plan Escalate Issues Weekly reporting on projects
· Conduct Daily/weekly calls for each project stream Work with IT and Business teams on prioritization of items Support Production Deployments and conduct deployment calls