Greetings From Capital Placement Services.
JD For the profile of Quality Analyst
We are looking for an Quality Analyst responsible for the applying the principles and practices of Software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle. Your primary focus will be the detection of bug in early stages ;. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
• Identify bugs
• Help to enhance the performance of application.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify loading time and performance of application
• Communication with Field engineers to understand live status of product and problems which are faced by customers.
• Strong knowledge of SDLC,STLC,Bug life cycle.
• Familiarity with Linux commands .
• Strong knowledge of Web ,Android and IOS application testing.
• Experience with Bug tracking tool.
• Ability to design Test cases
• Good knowledge of OOPS concept in java
• Knowledge of the open-source tool of performance testing.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge of Selenium webdriver .
Eligibility criteria –
1) Should have scored minimum 60% of aggregate in B.Tech/MCA.
2) B.Tech/B.E I.T. and C.S. branch can only apply.
1-2 Yrs of Experience
Requirement:- 3 candidates
Salary Package:- Upto 4 Lacs
If You are Intersted , Kindly sent me your resume with below information (Must).
Present Salary :
Expected Salary :
Company Name :
Joining Time Required :
Willing to work in Gurgaon :