Job Location: Gurgaon
Work Timings: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. IST
Experience:3to 5 years’ experience in online technical documentation in IT industry
· Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
· Study product and talk with product designers and developers
· Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
· Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
· Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
· Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
· Standardize content across platforms and media
· Gather usability feedback from customers and designers
· Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
· Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
· Graduate / Post Graduate in Computer Science
· Proven experience working in a technical writing position
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Communication skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
· Detail oriented.Create detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
· Imagination. Must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
· Teamwork. Must be able to work well with other users, developers and technical people whose information they are explaining.
· Technical skills. Must be able to understand and then explain highly technical information.
· Writing skills. Must have excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly
- Capital Placement Services
- N 53, Block N, Mayfield Gardens,
- Sector 51, Gurgaon 122001, Haryana
- Ph: +91-124-4045300/4226300
Branch Office :
7th Floor,JMD Megapolis ,