Training & Placement Manager-
JOB DESIGNATION: – Training & Placement Manager
Key Responsibility Area –
1. Responsible for providing job opportunity to all students (Government, Semi Government Project), B.C.A, B.Tech(All Stream) B.B.A, & M.B.A students in the different sector according to the market requirement & according to student’s skills & profile.
2. Conduct Mock Interview, Placement training seminar, solve student’s queries.
3. Tie-up with company for their manpower requirement by personal reference, Internet, Direct visit in company.
4. Dealing with existing clients for their requirements and providing manpower support.
5. Making presentation & daily wise line up report & documentation work, collecting offer letter, appointment letter, & satisfaction letters.
6. Updating personal files and data base of students & clients.
7. Organize job fair & campus interview in every branch.
8. Coordinate with the client for the rejected/selected students by email.
9. Responsible for all placement activities & interact with client & students.
10. Conduct Meeting with Potential Employers and do agreement for Providing Skilled Manpower. Send daily status through Email to CEO