Title: Web Admin
Location: O Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 Months plus
Rate: $50/Hr on C2c
· The Web Administration Team is responsible for the Build, Configuration, and Operational support of Infrastructure for all web based applications at Client.
· Web Administrators support the Client web infrastructure 24x7x365.
· The primary responsibility is the support of F5 load balancing devices, Apache, JBoss, Web Logic, Websphere, and Webseal.
· Requires a deep understanding of hardware, networking, security and tools used to administer, test and resolve incidents with those technologies.
· Have you installed, configured, and operationally supported web servers, middleware applications, or F5 load balancers?
· Do you enjoy solving configuration problems?
· Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
· Interact with the development and application support teams to troubleshoot and resolve operational incidents related to hardware or software issues?
· Collaborate with development teams to implement web and middleware infrastructure.
· Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
· Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
All about You:
· Expert at Systems Implementation
· Expert at Web Server configuration and troubleshooting
· Expert at Application Server configuration and troubleshooting
· Connectivity? Ipv4, IPv6, port assignment, redirects, Certs
· JBOSS, Apache, WebSphere, Security
Skills Required: JBOSS, Apache, WebSphere, Security, Troubleshooting, Configuration, Application, Web Logic, Webseal